Licence Appeals FAQs

Home Licence Appeals FAQs

Licence Appeals FAQs

On this page:

·Can You Appeal Against A Suspension Notice?

Can You Appeal Against A Suspension Notice?

Yes - If it is for speeding by more than 30km/h or 45km/h.

Yes – if it is against an on the spot suspension notice issued by police for offences such as mid range drink driving, high range drink driving, manner dangerous, speed dangerous, burnout, street racing etc.

Yes – if you are a P-plater whose licence is suspended for demerit points loss.

No – if you were on a Good Behaviour Licence and you incurred demerit points.

No – if you lost all of your demerit points.

Time limits apply – contact us right now for advice.

If you need advice from a criminal defence lawyer, contact one of our criminal law specialists immediately at either our Sydney or our Parramatta offices. Call 1800 NOT GUILTY or fill in our contact form on this page and arrange a free conference with a solicitor today. Contact our specialists right now! 24-hour legal advice 7 days a week.

Any information provided, either in our
contact form or via phone, will be treated
strictly privately and in confidence.